Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday Favorites

I've been neglecting my Friday Favorites. Again. I'm not going to have much to write about this week, but oh, well.
1. Dance started up again.
2. We had two fundraisers for the dance team's San Fran trip this week. One was simple: host a martial arts competition. We didn't have to do a thing. The other one was quite a bit harder. We had a dance clinic for younger children. We had to teach them two dances, one jazz, and one hip hop. My group had to teach the six and seven year olds. They were reeeally energetic.
3. I am going to an awesome party tonight.
4. I won a book review competition. I'll be getting $25 and some jelly beans. You can read my reviews here.
5. I have saved up a lot of money for San Francisco. Yesss!
That's all.
 

No comments: