Friday, August 3, 2012

Potter Posts

Okay, so, the little poll gadget that would generally appear on my sidebar is currently not working, so I'm just going to post this question instead. You can pick a letter and post it in the comments section.

Question: Should I post Harry Potter quizzes monthly on my blog?
Answers: A.) Yes! I love Harry Potter.
                 B.) No. It sounds boring.
                 C.) I don't really care.

So, how this would work, is I would post a quiz like I posted the question above, although there would be more questions, of course, and then you could post your answers in the comments section, like now, as well. I would then grade your quiz and either email you or comment back to you with your results. It just depends on whether you'd rather not have your results up online or not. You'd just have to specify at the end of your comment by saying, Email please! or Comment please!

No comments: