Saturday, September 22, 2012

Three Weeks Worth of Favorites

 



1. My family was in town. ALL of it. Yes, this was because my grandpa died unexpectedly, which is NOT a favorite at all, but it was still nice to be together.
2. I am well on my way with my bug project, in which I have to catch and pin 50 bugs. Ugh.
3. I performed at a football game and an assembly. Our performances were great.
4. Timpview's football team slaughtered Maple Mountain's, about 38-7. There's a pretty clear difference there. Also, as a warning to all of you, Maple Mountain boys are WEIRD. Seriously.
5. I have yet to die from every other day 6:00 (in the morning. Eek!) practices. This is an accomplishment.
6. I got a new pair of pants and a dress. They are super cute!
7. San Fran (I'm going to begin doing a countdown with each post) is in

18 days!





No comments: