Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites

1. I got a bunch of dance stuff yesterday. Also, an awesome pair of dark blue and neon pink shoes. They're so awesome! But sadly, they don't match my neon pink shorts.
2. So far, I've had a totally lazy summer. It's nice to have one unoccupied week before I get really busy.
3. I'm looking forward to Girls' Camp next week. It's going to be a blast!
4. I discovered that I'm a great Tex Richman doo-wop girl. Don't ask.
5. I finished all of my 20-something library books in pretty much two days, and now I'm searching for new ones. The "favorite" part of this comes in when my mom lent me a medical thriller that reminds me a bit of Dick Francis, and actually is quite enthralling. I need to finish it, though. I set it down after about an hour and about 170 pages.
6. I got a new dresser the other day. No more crammed clothes! Yay!

No comments: