Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites III

Yeesh, the weeks go by so fast. One week just blurs into the next. Really, the past week has been surprisingly uneventful. However, I have managed to scrape together a handful of favorites.
1. We are done with End of Level Testing. (I'm actually not entirely sure if it is capitalized or not, but they're so intimidating they deserve capital letters.)Anyway, they're also called CRTs, and if I hadn't mentioned before, they're OVER. For reals. (Insert victory dance, courtesy of my brother, Big, here.)
2. My siblings, who have been extra annoying this week, are surprisingly not dead. Now that's an accomplishment. I think this is deserving of applause.
3. It was Big's birthday yesterday. The big 5. Quite an occasion.
4. I have so far managed not to fall over from exhaustion. Again, an astounding statement.
5. I have amazing friends who don't put grass in my hair (sometimes), don't squish my Goldfish crackers (most of the time), and put up with my craziness (all the time). Thanks, guys!
Like I said, it's only a handful, but hopefully there's more to come next week.

No comments: